Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
Key Club International Service Partner
What is Children's
Children Miracle Network’s mission is to increase funds and awareness for local children’s hospitals and by doing so, they save many kids’ lives. Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals have raised over $5 billion since founded on August 11, 1983 by Marie Osmond and John Schneider. This money has gone to research and training, buying equipment, and paying for uncompensated care in 170 hospitals across the United States and Canada. All CMN Hospital contributions directly benefit hospitals, helping to purchase up-to-date equipment, train staff, conduct life-saving research, implement outreach programs, and provide healthcare for children whose parents can’t afford to pay. Every minute, 62 children enter a CMN Hospital, and those hospitals will always be ready to save and improve the lives of all the children who enter in the next minute, hour, day, week, or year.
How can my Key Club help?
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals rely on community support to provide the best care for Children. Through the Miracle Balloon Campaign, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals have been able to raise over five billion dollars to support the cost of care for children. In addition to participating in the Miracle Balloon Campaign, your Key Club can raise money by hosting a movie night and selling concessions. You can also host a sports tournament at your school and have a registration fee for participating members.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospital Dance Marathons happen in every state in New England typically at University or College campuses. Dance Marathons have raised over 250 million dollars for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, and each dollar goes toward raising funds and awareness for pediatric hospitals across North America. For more information or to find a local dance marathon near you, click here.
Find Your Local CMN Hospital:
- Acadia Hospital (Bangor, ME)
- Aroostook Medical Center (Presque Isle, ME)
- Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital at Maine Medical Center (Portland, ME)
- Baystate Health (Springfield, MA)
- Blue Hill Memorial Hospital (Blue Hill, ME)
- Boston Children’s Hospital (Boston, MA)
- C.A. Dean Memorial Hospital (Greenville, ME)
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (Hartford, CT)
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, ME)
- Hasbro Children’s Hospital (Providence, RI)
- Sebasticook Valley Hospital (Pittsfield, ME)
- Vermont Children’s Hospital at Fletcher Allen Health Care (Burlington, VT)
New England and Bermuda District of Key Club International