The Adult Committee serves to advise and guide the District Board and serve as a resource for Key Club Advisors throughout the District. The Adult Committee is composed of the District Administrator, the Financial Counselor, and several Area Advisors:
District Administrator Mr. George Whitney
Area Advisor Mr. Ron Sanville
Key Club advisors, please don't hesitate to contact an Adult Committee member if you have any questions or issues.
The Key Club District Board
Division 12-13 Vacant
Division 16-17-21 Vacant
Division 18 Vacant
Division 19-25 Vacant
Division 26-27A Vacant
*Not sure which Lieutenant Governor is yours? Check our District Club List to find out!
**Does your club not have a Lieutenant Governor this year? Contact Governor Josh or an Area Advisor for assistance.
Become a Lieutenant Governor!
The LTGs serve a vital role as the liaison between the New England & Bermuda District and the clubs in their local area. The LTG will create monthly newsletters for clubs, visit each club, communicate with club officers, promote dues and directories, plan divisional officer meetings, and help plan a Regional Training Conference. In addition, the Lieutenant Governor will serve as a member of the District Board and will attend board meetings in October and April.
Apply to serve as LTG!
Governor Josh is seeking applications for vacant LTG positions for the following Divisions:
- Division 12-13 (Abbott Lawrence Academy, Andover H.S., Beverly H.S., Chelmsford H.S., Essex Tech, Georgetown H.S., Haverhill H.S., Methuen H.S., WhittierTech, and Woburn H.S.)
- Division 16-17-21 (Framingham H.S., Hopkinton H.S., Marian H.S., Marshfield H.S., Natick H.S., Rockland H.S., Wellesley H.S.)
- Division 18 (Brockton H.S., East Bridgewater H.S., Middleboro H.S., Pembroke H.S., Silver Lake R.H.S., Whitman-Hanson R.H.S.)
- Division 19-25 (Dartmouth H.S., Diman Regional Voc. Tech., New Bedford H.S., Seekonk H.S., Taunton H.S.)
- Division 26-27A (Bulkeley H.S., Cheshire H.S., Glastonbury H.S., Francis T. Maloney H.S., Middletown H.S., Newington H.S., Wilcox Tech, Windsor H.S.)
Contact Governor Josh to learn more.
New England and Bermuda District of Key Club International
Apply for 2018-2019 Board Positions