The Adult Committee serves to advise and guide the District Board and serve as a resource for Key Club Advisors throughout the District. The Adult Committee is composed of the District Administrator, the Financial Counselor, and several Area Advisors:
District Administrator Mr. George Whitney
Financial Counselor Mr. Tim Daly (email@example.com)
Area Advisor Mr. Ron Sanville (VT)
Key Club advisors, please don't hesitate to contact an Adult Committee member if you have any questions or issues.
The Key Club District Board
Division 12-13 VACANT
Division 18 VACANT
*Not sure which Lieutenant Governor is yours? Check our District Club List to find out!
**Does your club not have a Lieutenant Governor this year? Contact Governor Raphaella or an Area Advisor for assistance.
Become a Lieutenant Governor!
The LTGs serve a vital role as the liaison between the New England & Bermuda District and the clubs in their local area. The LTG will create monthly newsletters for clubs, visit each club, communicate with club officers, promote dues and directories, plan divisional officer meetings, and help plan a Regional Training Conference. In addition, the Lieutenant Governor will serve as a member of the District Board and will attend board meetings in October and April.
Lieutenant Governor Elections
Lieutenant Governors (LTGs) will be elected at Divisional caucuses. Current Lieutenant Governors will send an invitation at least 15 days in advance. Each club is entitled to two delegates at the divisional caucus. Newly elected Lieutenant Governors will be sworn in and begin training at the District Educational Conference. Please contact your current Lieutenant Governor for more information. A listing of dates and locations for Divisional Caucuses will be posted on this website soon.
Want to learn more before running?
- Talk to your current Lieutenant Governor about their experience.
District Executive Board Positions
Elections for Governor, Secretary, Treasurer, and Bulletin Editor will take place at the District Educational Conference. Learn more here.
District Appointed Positions
After the 2018-2019 District Board is elected, they will seek applicants for four specialized positions on the District Board:
- The District Educational Conference Chair will lead the DECON Committee and help organize the 2019 District Educational Conference.
- The District Projects Chair will lead the District Projects Committee, serve as a liaison with our three District Projects, and organize fundraising efforts to support the District Projects.
- The Kiwanis Family Chair will lead the Kiwanis Family Committee and serve as a liaison to the other branches of the Kiwanis Family.
- The Public Relations Chair will lead the Public Relations Committee and oversee the publicizing of District events and initiatives.
New England and Bermuda District of Key Club International
Run for 2018-2019 Board Positions